Kid’s Birthday Parties
We offer 2-hour birthday cooking parties for children in our customized, kid-friendly kitchen starting at age 6.
You choose from three healthy and delicious themes and then create the party meal.
- Experienced staff to instruct and assist. The executive chef will be working with the kids one-on-one to make their experience memorable.
- Individual apron and chef’s hat
- Choice of one delicious party meal theme (see bottom of page) & all ingredients
- plates, napkins, utensils and cups
- Set up and clean up
- $350 for a party of 15 kids or less
- An addition of $15 per person if you have more than 15 kids in your party. Keep in mind the maximum capacity is 20 kids
Birthday party times:
- Saturdays 2:00-4:00
- Sundays 2:00-4:00
- During school vacation or summer we will have additional times(please call for more info)
- Pizza | Brunch | Mexican|
- Create a Cook party favor bags
Party Favor bags are $5.00 ea and all guest can take home their chef’s hat and the apron.
- Pizza Party (This party is great for the 4‐5 year old crowd)
Fresh Pizza Dough
Top your pizza dough with our selections, bake
Apple Juice, Milk, Water for drinks
- Brunch Party
Flavored Yogurt, Granola, Coconut, Chocolate Chip Parfait
Dutch baby (baked pancake) topped with mini chocolate chips and Warm Maple Syrup
Sparkling Fruit Punch (Apple Juice, Milk, Water are also available)
- Mexican Party
Parmesan Tortilla Chips
Fresh Grape Tomato Salsa
Vegetables or Cheese Quesadillas
Apple Juice, Milk, Water are also available
Nut Allergies: Livia’s Dish is not a nut free facility. Any nuts that are on site are stored in enclosed containers. All pans, pots, bowls, etc are run through our warewashing machine which reaches sanitizing temperatures during the cycle. For the birthday parties NONE of the recipes include nuts.
Food allergies or religious dietary restrictions: We always try to accommodate children with other allergies like milk allergies, sesame, soy, etc. As long as you let the Livi’s Dish staff know when you register your child that there are food allergies or dietary restrictions like no pork or no shellfish we always try to find a substitution for the student.
Parents booking a birthday party should ask parents of the guest children about allergies BEFORE the party so no surprises come up during the party when a child lets the staff know he or she is allergic to an item being used. We can work around most allergies if we know in advance.